Good Afternoon CCH Family!
This has been an interesting start to the month! Never would I have imagined us being here. Nevertheless, GOD IS GOOD! His mercies are new every morning! I continue to pray over our children and you and your family! Here is what’s happening for the month of April… ENJOY!!!
- This month we will be learning about our Great Shepard and His willingness to always seek and find us! We will be reading Lost Little Larry by Anne Pilmoor. Click on this link to purchase! It makes a great bedtime story! https://adventistbookcentre.com.au/lost-little-larry.html
We are limiting the amount of visitors in our child care wing. We will resume visitor readings when the pandemic is lifted.
- Our memory verse of the month is found in Luke 19:10 – “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save the lost”. We repeat (and will repeat) this verse every day for the remainder of the month and learn more about how God is indeed the Great Shepherd! How much He loves us! How He will always seek us out! What an AWESOME God!
- Our theme for the month of April will be BIRDS & EGGS. Soar into this month’s theme with your own set of wings, a beak and bird feet. Birds have migrated and returned to their nesting grounds by this time of year. Test out your birdwatching skills and follow bird tracks to find a rainbow of colors: bluebirds, red robins, yellow hummingbirds and white bald eagles. Transform your room into a nest of learning!
- Along with our theme for the month of April we will continue to review and discuss ways to keep sour bodies and our health safe! We encourage our little ones to share everything – except their germs! From coughing into their elbows to walking with hands in pockets, we are discovering how navigating this new norm should be a habit – even beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As mentioned earlier this month, we will be open on Good Friday, April 10th & Monday, April 13th in light of early closures in the month March due to the Pandemic. We will still celebrate the Resurrection Weekend with a makeshift Easter Egg Hunt and activities for our students to remember the sacrifice of Christ, but to also remember the He rose again! AMEN!
- Tuition Update: With everything that has happened within the span of a few weeks I have a few friendly reminders for everyone as it relates to tuition. Are you ready? Here we go;
o We kindly ask that you submit the EPCC Family Application as soon as possible to be considered for subsidies in direct response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications are do by close of business on Friday, 4/3
o In the event that you do not qualify for the subsidy your tuition will be do according to the agreement made with the center director by April 15th.
o Late fees will not accrue for the month of April 2020 unless you have a past due balance for March 2020.
OK, folks! That’s all for now… Be encouraged! Stay encourgaed! The CCH Staff and I continually pray for God’s covering… AMEN!
P.S. Something to make you smile… CHEERS!