We’ve been having a glorious time here at the Caterpillar Clubhouse! Here’s what’s happening for the month of August…
- Our books for the month… ENJOY!!!
- Our Infant/Toddler Classrooms will be reading All Day Long, God Loves Me by Mikal Keefer. This book affirms our children in knowing that God is with them throughout the entire day! From the moment they open their eyes to when they lay down to sleep… God is there and He always will be! Click here to add this book to your collections! All Day Long/Amazon
- Our Preschoolers will be reading When God Made Light by Matthew Paul Turner. This book focuses on God designing our world and how each day we should appreciate He’s marvelous creation. From the smallest insect to the magnificent sun! God designed it all and said, “It is good”! Click here to purchase and add it to your collection. When God Made Light/Amazon
- Our memory verse of the month is found in Psalms 118:24 –This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it! We repeat (and will repeat) this verse every day for the remainder of the month and find ways to rejoice and celebrate God’s glorious creation!
- SUPER HEROES is our theme for the month of August! Your child will go on an adventure to learn about fictional and nonfictional heroes. We will learn that saving the world is not just a job for fictional superheroes, and that we can do a lot of things that will help save the world, too. We can recycle, we can help our neighbors, we can vote! Superheroes don’t just wear caps and fly, but they also live in our communities! Those of you who work in our police departments, fire departments, hospitals, community centers, public service an military… yes, YOU! Many of our parents are superheroes too! Serve, protect, preserve!
Click on the Aug_FamilyNewsletter – SuperHeroes to learn more.
- On Friday, August 21st, our Sun Beam, Busy Bee, Carpenter & Helper Class will enjoy a special viewing of one of very own Bible Heroes! The classic DAVE AND THE GIANT PICKLE – a story rendition of David & Goliath. We will have popcorn, “theater” seating and ticket entry. Click here to see the trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSGKM8WFZc. You can also visit https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/veggietales-dave-and-the-giant-pickle for parent reviews.
- On Friday, August 28th @ 7pm, CCH will have our closing Praise & Worship session via Zoom. A Zoom invite will be emailed to our families as we get closer to the date. Typically we would have our Family Potluck & Fellowship meal together to close out the academic year. We will however make due with what we have! So, log on and get your singing pipes ready as we sing and praise with our children! I hope to see you online!
- A friendly reminder that we are closed for vacation from Monday, August 31st to reopen on Tuesday, September 8th – the day AFTER Labor Day. There is no pro-rate for the month of August. Please plan accordingly and contact the Director with any questions.
- On Friday, August 28th you will be receiving a statement from QuickBooks with all of your payments to date. We are asking that all outstanding balances be reconciled by the 28th as to not interrupt your child’s care for September 2020.
- Our yearly registration fees ($50 all family units) and curriculum fee ($95 for each child) and ALL RE-Enrollment documents are due by September 15th. Just wanted to give ample notice of these fees and required documents so that you may plan accordingly. If you have paid or have enrolled with the Caterpillar Clubhouse within the past 3 months this fee is waived as it was part of your initial registration. A separate Re-Enrollment email will go out later on this week.
Thank you so much for choosing us for your childcare needs!!!
P.S…. Something to make you smile!