SUMMER CAMP IS HERE!!!
Thank you for considering CCH to meet your needs for child care this summer. We value parent involvement at every level and encourage you to partner with us to give your child the most happy and joyous summer. Click on the following links to download the necessary forms;
3 Maryland Immunization Certification Form
This summer we will be using the VBS Curriculum Fruits of the Spirit! by Faith Case. Fruits of the Spirit! is a Vacation Bible School curriculum designed to give children a biblical understanding of what it means to have the attitude and the characteristics of God. Through each lesson children will discover the ongoing evidence of a Spirit-filled life. Presented in case form, children will appreciate the qualities of Galatians 5:22-23 while investigating how they can make it relevant in there own lives! Click here http://www.faithcase.com/aog.cfm to learn about Faith Case and their ministry!
The following is a tentative weekly schedule;
We have high expectations for the campers in our program. Besides having fun, we want our students to be safe and to respect the counselors and each other. We expect students to contribute in a positive manner to our program. The following is a list of expectations.
1. Show respect
2. Make good decisions
3. Solve problems
You will receive an update each week about what your child has been up to…
We truly do look forward to serving you this summer. Please feel free to call, write a note, or e-mail us if you have concerns or questions about your child’s summer experience. We are always available to schedule a conference to discuss any issue or concern you have regarding your child.
- How much is CCH Summer Camp per week? Summer Camp is $195 per week ($158 for 4th of July week). Sibling discounts are available.
- Do I have to register my child for the whole summer? No, you only sign up for the weeks that you will need for child care.
- What is your staff to student ratio? Our ratio is no more than 1 to 10.
- What are your Camp hours? We are open Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm.
- There is an additional $5 per day for per families who need care from 7am-8am.
- There is an additional $10 per day per family for those who need care from 5-6pm.
- Where do you go swimming? We will be swimming at the Theresa Banks Aquatic Center every Thursday for the remainder of the summer. The address is 8615 McLain Avenue Glenarden, MD 20706.
- What type of field trips will you have? This summer we will visit WolfTrap Theater, Watkins Park, Fishing Expeditions, Roller Skating, Pump it… to name a few!
- Does my child have to attend the field trips? Yes. Families will be notified 1 week in advance of the itinerary for the field trip.
- How awesome is your summer camp? Super AWESOME! 🙂
Thank you for considering us! We look forward to an awesome summer!